- Research, compile and analyze data from multiple internal & external sources to support business modeling and decision making.
- Develop reports and dashboards to monitor performance, analyze variance and gather data to perform financial assessments and develop business cases for pricing, product changes and new product creation and strategic delivery.
- Reviewing and preparing monthly information packs to internal leaders and external partners; communicating key business trends, underlying performance, and efficacy of initiatives with both financial and non-financial measures.
- Adapt and develop methods and models to analyze policy profitability, loss ratios and product pricing and generate recommendations to internal leaders and external partners.
- Conduct consumer marketplace research on availability, pricing, distribution, delivery, governance and regulatory considerations for new product opportunities.
- Recommend solutions to company leadership to assess revenue growth, cost efficiency and process enhancement opportunities
- Anticipate and interpret business & operational challenges and initiate mitigative action by coordinating, guiding and collaborating across work streams
- Assist retail leadership partners with diagnosis of current sales and service operations relative to Optiom products with appropriate strategic recommendations
- Work with senior leaders to develop business cases surrounding sales and service initiatives, talent and technology.
- Constructively challenge the status quo and facilitate change management to overcome pockets of inertia
- Executive and technical level communications
- Strategic and analytic thinking
- Cross function team building
- Managing employees
- Project management
- Loss analysis / policy pricing
- Business analysis software tools (we use MS Power BI)
- Relevant degree is a requirement.
- Additional relevant education and/or credentials are very helpful.
Salary & Benefits
- $140-150,000 base salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Benefits package